Self-closing Infra-red Sensor Temperature Control Integrated Automatic Faucet
Infra-red sensor activation: When the hand is in the sensing range, the faucet will automatically open and start to discharge water. When the hand moves out of the sensing range, the tap will automatically turn off.
- Infra-red Sensor Activation
- Temperature control by Knob
- Adjustment of Sensor Distance by Magnet
- Timeout Protection
- Chrome Plated Finish, Brushed Finish
|Power Consumption (Standby):||DC<=0.2mW; AC<=2W|
|Inlet Connection:||G1/2" G3/8" 9/16"|
|Water Supply Pressure:||0.5Bar - 8Bar|
|Power Supply:||DC: 6V (4*AA Alkaline Battery); AC: 100V-240V, 50-60HZ; DC & AC|
|Sensing Distance:||27-33CM(To White Board); Adjustable|
|Response Time(Open)<=1 second||Response Time(Close)<2s|
Adjustment of Sensor Distance by Magnet:
- Magnet close to the sensor
- Start the adjustment when the LED indicator illuminates continuously
- Put Hand(s) in the Position with the Distance Needed
- End the adjustment when the LED indicator stops illuminating
- 7 to 15 days for sample production
- 30 to 45 days for bulk production based on different quantities.
Packing Details (Standard Export Packing):
- Neutral Paper Box or Customized Packing Design
- One Piece Per Box, 8 Boxes In One
- By T/T, LC, Western Union Etc.
- International Express, DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, By Air, By Sea or as customers' requests
- OEM and ODM service supported
Request a free quote
Feel free to write to us, and we will be back to you within 12 hours or sooner.
+86 0592 5927963
155, Dutian Road, Jimei District,
Xiamen, Fujian, China