Difference between Wave Sensor and an Infrared Sensor
- Wave Sensor Activation: Wave within the Sensor Range Once, Turn on Faucet, Water Will Flow Out; Wave Again (Still the Same Sensor), Turn Off Faucet or Automatically Turn Off after One Minutes(According to Default Setting), Water Will not Flow Out(Timeout Protection)
- Infra-red Sensor Activation: Hands within the Sensing Range, Turn on Faucet, Water Will Flow Out, Hands are Outside the Sensing Range, Turn off Faucet automatically, Water Will not Flow Out.
- Intelligent Identification Different Sensor Activation
|Power Consumption (Standby):||DC<=0.2mW; AC<=2W|
|Inlet Connection:||G1/2″ G3/8″ 9/16″|
|Water Supply Pressure:||0.5Bar – 8Bar|
|Power Supply:||DC: 6V (4*AA Alkaline Battery); AC: 100V-240V, 50-60HZ; DC & AC|
|Sensing Distance:||30 – 34CM (To White Board); Adjustable|
Adjustment of Sensor Distance by Magnet:
- Magnet close to the sensor
- Start the adjustment when the LED indicator illuminates continuously
- Put Hand(s) in the Position with the Distance Needed
- End the adjustment when the LED indicator stops illuminating
- 7 to 15 days for sample production
- 30 to 45 days for bulk production based on different quantities.
Packing Details (Standard Export Packing):
- Neutral Paper Box or Customized Packing Design
- One Piece Per Box, 8 Boxes In One
- By T/T, LC, Western Union Etc.
- International Express, DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, By Air, By Sea or as customers’ requests
- OEM and ODM service supported