Sloan Touchless faucets are a great addition to any home. However, if you have one at home and it’s not working properly, you may wonder what to do.
Some of the brands includes; Sloan electronic faucet sf2350, sf2150, sf2250, sf2350, sf2150, Sloan efp39a, Sloan g2 optima plus, efx 250, Sloan optima systems ebf 650, and Sloan electronic faucet sf2250.
Why my Sloan Touchless Faucet Not Working
One of the most common problems with a touchless faucet is that it doesn’t work. Various issues can cause this, but some simple solutions can fix this problem in no time.
If your Sloan touchless faucet isn’t working, first check to make sure there’s water pressure coming from your house. If not, contact your plumber immediately. If there is water pressure, you may need to replace the batteries in your remote control.
It’s also possible that your battery compartment has become corroded or rusted over time. Use a wire brush on the battery compartment to remove any buildup on the contacts inside, and then replace the batteries with new ones.
#1 Sloan Automatic Faucet Won’t Turn On/Off
The most common problem with a Sloan faucet is that the handle won’t turn on or off. Here are things you need to do.
- Remove the handle cap from the spool valve (this is located underneath the handle).
- Remove any screws that hold the cartridge onto its retaining ring and lift out the old cartridge.
- Clean out any debris from inside of the new cartridge and push it back into place onto its retaining ring.
- Reattach any screws that were removed earlier and screw on the handle cap once again over top of it all.
How do I Change the Battery on the Sloan Faucet?
Here are the things you need to do for Sloan faucet battery replacement
- The battery on the Sloan faucet is located under the handle.
- The first step is to remove the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it pops off.
- Next, remove the two screws on each side of the cover plate and lift it up.
- Remove the plastic cover over the battery and replace with a new one of the same size. Be careful not to
- touch or damage any of the wiring inside this compartment.
- Replace all three pieces in reverse order and you’re done!
#2 Sloan Touchless Faucet Beeping
Why Won’t my Sloan Sensor Faucet Stop Running?
The sensor in a Sloan faucet is designed to detect motion, so that it only runs while you’re using it. If this isn’t working, there are several possible reasons:
1) The sensor may be broken or defective.
2) The battery may be dead, or the battery compartment may have been damaged.
3) You may have installed the faucet incorrectly.
How to Adjust a Sloan Sensor
If you have problems with your Sloan Sensor faucet, then these tips will help.
Step 1: First, make sure that the batteries are still working. If they are low, replace them with new ones. The faucet will not work if there are no batteries in it.
Step 2: Check that the batteries are seated correctly and that they have enough power to operate the faucet properly.
Step 3: Make sure that there is no debris or other obstructions in front of or behind the sensor lens, which is located beneath the handle. If there are any obstructions, remove them and then test again to see if this fixes your problem.
Step 4: If you still cannot get your sensor faucet to work, then it may be time to call a plumber for help
#3 Sloan Faucet Solenoid Not Working
In order to fix this problem, you will first want to make sure that there are no leaks in your plumbing system as this can cause a lot of problems for you and your home. Once you have made sure that there are no leaks in your pipes, you will want to test each individual component of your plumbing system (including pipes) by turning off all of your water supply valves.
And then you need to check if any of them leak when they are turned off (simply turn them back on after each check). If none of these tests work, then it’s likely that your solenoid needs replacing (this is not always true but it could be).
How do you Replace a Sloan Solenoid
The Sloan Solenoid Valve is a simple device that controls the water in your faucet. You’ll need to remove the knob or lever to get access to it.
- Remove the screw that holds the handle in place. You may need a screwdriver for this. If there is no screw, pull out on the handle and gently pry it off by hand.
- Remove the screw on top of the solenoid using a Phillips head screwdriver or socket wrench.
- Remove any remaining screws holding your faucet together and lift off all parts (including the solenoid).
- Now you can replace your solenoid as needed!
#4 Sloan Faucet Leaking
If you have a leaking Sloan kitchen faucet, you want to fix it as soon as possible. You don’t want water dripping all over your countertops and floor. Not only does this make a mess, but it can also cause damage to your cabinets and floors. Leaking faucets are one of those things that can cause major water damage over time if left untreated. A leaky faucet will waste up to 4 gallons per day, which can add up quickly.
Why is my Sloan Kitchen Faucet Leaking
If you have a Sloan kitchen faucet, it may be leaking. The reason for this is that the valve seats on the faucet may not be sealed properly. The valve seats are located on the back of the handle, and they close off water flow when you turn off your faucet.
How to Fix a Leaky Sloan Faucet
How to Fix a Leaky Faucet in these Steps
- Remove the handle and stem assembly from the faucet body. You may need a special tool for this task.
- Remove any retaining rings and put them on a paper towel or rag so they don’t get lost.
- Check for nicks or burrs on the stem’s seat or in the body of the faucet where it meets with the stem. These can wear down over time from normal use and cause leaks. Use a fine file to remove any nicks or burrs if necessary.
- Replace any worn rubber washers with new ones; if there are none available, you can use plumber’s putty instead (check your local hardware store). Lubricate the new washer with silicone grease before installing it on your faucet stem.
- Reinstall everything in reverse order, making sure all parts are seated properly.
Sloan Sensor Faucets Replacement and Maintenance: Common FAQs
Where Do I Find my Sloan Faucet Model Number
On the flush valve, there is an identification tag on the lower backside of the valve body. The model number will be etched in the vacuum breaker, cap, and cover of genuine Sloan repair parts as well.
|Moen essie touchless
|Moen arbor motionsense touchless faucet
|Moen align touchless kitchen faucet
|Moen brantford touchless kitchen faucet
|Moen sleek touchless faucet
|Moen touchless pull down faucet
|Moen brantford kitchen faucet touchless
Are Sloan Faucets Guaranteed for Life?
If your Sloan faucet breaks within three years of purchase and it’s still under warranty, you can request a replacement part from the manufacturer without needing to ship anything back first.
Who Makes Sloan?
Sloan is a brand name for a line of plumbing fixtures, manufactured by Sloan Valve Company. You can also learn more about Sloan on their website.
Where are Sloan Faucets Manufactured?
The Sloan company manufactures some of their faucets in China. They also manufacture some of their faucets in the USA. Sloan Faucets are sold at home centers, hardware stores and plumbing supply stores. They are available in a variety of styles, including single-handle faucets and kitchen faucets with pull-out sprayers. You can get an OEM faucet service to have better faucet quality at TCK.
Who Sells Sloan Faucets
Sloan has many different product lines to choose from, including the popular complete line of kitchen and bathroom faucets. TCK as a faucet factory is known for its high-quality faucet lines. TCK is your source for Sloan faucets and other plumbing products.
We carry hundreds of models for both residential and commercial use. You’ll find classic styles like bathtubs and showers, kitchen sinks, lavatories and bidets, as well as specialized designs for laundry rooms and outdoor spas.
Where to Buy Sloan Faucet
You can buy Sloan faucet such as Sloan optima sensor faucet, Sloan 3335001 optima sensor faucet, Sloan 3362119 optima sensor faucet, Sloan Basys sensor faucet, and Sloan 8 sensor faucet at TCK.
TCK is committed to designing products that will stand the test of time while also reflecting current trends and tastes. The company believes that this dedication is what sets them apart from other brands in the industry. If you want to buy the faucet with similar Sloan quality at wholesale price then check faucet wholesale
TCK products includes:
|Automatic faucet temperature control
|Automatic faucet control
|Auto kitchen faucet
|Wall-mounted automatic faucet
|Temperature sensor faucet light
What Faucets do Plumbers Recommend
The best faucet brands are the ones that last. The least expensive ones aren’t necessarily the best value in the long run. It’s important to choose a faucet that will last for decades and won’t need to be replaced often. Plumbers recommend brands such as Kohler, Delta (Brizo and Peerless), and Moen kitchen faucets.
Sloan Automatic Faucet Troubleshooting: In Summary
All in all, the Sloan automatic faucet is a smart choice for most homeowners. This faucet is relatively low cost, with installation costs that fall into the middle of comparable models. In general, this is a reliable product that can be used to save water and increase convenience of use. If you have any concerns regarding your Sloan automatic faucet feel free to contact TCK.